These foods contain nutrients such as zinc, vitamin A, C and E which all help to make sure our digestive lining is toned, strong and able to absorb nutrients correctly.
If you are having digestive problems, try some of these foods
- Slippery elm bark powder (1 tsp twice daily on empty stomach)
- Aloe Vera (juice, or fresh)
- Coconut oil
- Cocoa butter
- Glutamine and zinc foods ( cottage cheese, protein, oats, whey protein)
- Yoghurt ( full fat biodynamic or cultured)
- Fermented foods ( butter, sauerkraut, garlic)
- Herbs: chamomile, peppermint, fennel.
References available on request.