These foods support the immune system containing nutrients such as proteins, B12 and folic acid to make white blood cells and nutrients such as Vitamin C, b vitamins, bioflavonoids and other phytochemicals to support the function of these cells.
- Protein foods (lamb, eggs, small white fish, beef, legumes)
- Citrus foods such as lemons, limes, grapefruit, berries
- Whole grains ( millet, spelt, rye, barley, oats)
- Green leafy vegetables
- Coloured vegetables ( red capsicum, carrots, eggplant, tomatoes)
- Garlic, turmeric, ginger, onion, cinnamon, cayenne, cardamom, clove, nutmeg
- Basil, coriander, parsley
References available on request.